Perspective Authors wishing to contribute to SPI 2011 should send by February 15th, 2011
- a two-page or four-page manuscriprt formatted according to the conference template (PDF or Postscript files)
- an IEEE copyright transfer form completed with paper title, Author(s) name(s) and Authors' signatures (files with scanned signatures are considered valid documents)
- an ASCII file with a brief presentation (3-4 rows) of the speaker presenting the paper at the conference
Papers submitted without copyright forms or with incomplete copyright forms will not be processed.
The template files, copyright form and an ASCII form for presenter's data may be found in the Author's Kit (114 KB).
Notification about acceptance will be given by March 31st, 2010.
Accepted papers are reproduced in the Workshop proceedings and will appear on the IEEE xPLORE.
- Paper Sessions
The time available for the presentation and discussion of every paper is about 20 minutes; session chairs will take care that the schedule is followed.
Speakers at the conference will have access to a traditional overhead projector and a video beamer that can be connected either to the room stationary PC (PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader and GSview installed) or their own laptop.
- Additional Tips
The use of the conference room PC is strongly encouraged. Speakers are kindly requested to load and test their presentations on the room PC during the break times.
In order to quickly start presentations, speakers preferring their own laptop computers are kindly requested to boot them and start the presentation program before the announcement of their papers
- Poster Presentations
- A formal poster presentation will take place in a dedicated session, when the presenters will be kindly requested to stand by their posters.
- Format: one A0 panel (about 80 x 120 cm) will be available for each poster.
- Time: in order to increase the display time, poster presenters are encouraged to put their posters on display as soon as possible and to leave them on the panels until the end of the workshop.